Kansai International AirportLounge
Using my language skill,
I provide hospitality in VIP lounge.
- They can enjoy relaxing time until their departure time.
- I work in the lounge where premium passengers use. Those passengers who use first class, business class and high status mileage card members will be able to use the lounge.
I also work in the lounge where only VIP passengers can use. I pay attention to detail so that the passengers can enjoy relaxing time until their departure time.
- I welcome passengers from all over the world every day at work, it's like living in the foreign country.
- The lounge I work is only for the passengers who will be on foreign airlines. Because of that, I welcome passengers from all over the world every day at work, it's like living in the foreign country. I've always wanted to work using English, so it's very exciting work environment for me.
Colleagues are very friendly and supportive to each other. If we have any problem, we always solve it together.
- It's my pleasure to see passenger's smile when they leave our lounge.
- The passengers who use out lounge are from all over the world. They also use different airlines, too.
The information we provide must be accurate all the time, so we make sure to update our knowledge all the time since all of the airlines has different policy and rules.
When we are able to solve the passenger's question, we are very pleased. Passenger's smile is the best gift we can ever get.
- Skills that I have acquired through job
- ・TOEIC 700
・Test of Proficiency in Korean 4th grade
・The EIKEN Test in Practical English Proficiency 2nd grade
I'm also working on Chinese test of Proficiency now
- One day at work ==Late shift==
- Getting up
I can do house chore etc since I only have to be at work in the afternoon
- Leaving home
- Arriving airport
- Starting shift Assisting passengers
- Assisting passengers
- Shift ends
- Message for the applicants
- Making effort to get a job at where you deemed of is of course important, however, working where you can enjoy working and have fun every day is also important.
Being able to learn language and hospitality every day and being confident with what you do is the one of the privileges of work.